The First Base 3 flame retardant bump protection cap is designed to protect workers in environments where hot sparks are generated from process, such as, automated welding or grinding or where maintenance technicians, operators or visitors, are exposed to or have to work with flammable liquids that could burn the head or potentially ignite hair. First Base 3 FR helps remove the uncertainty a safety officer faces that a worker may be wearing a regular non flame retardant protective cap, a flame symbol is embroidered at the rear on both sides of the cap, so that it is clearly visible a flame retardant cap is being worn in areas identified to be a flammable risk.
- No direct ventilation holes minimises potential burn risk
- Completely flame retardant (coated cotton) outer cap
- Over-locked outer fabric safeguards against internal ignition
- CE certified to EN812:A1 including optional ‘resistance to flame’ clause (5 second extinguish)
- Flexible ABS protective shell guards against bumps and lacerations to the head