powered air purifying respiratorWe are a leading Importer of duraflow air respirator and 3m reusable respirator from New Delhi, India.
Approx. Price: Rs 74,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Piece|
|Air flow||Min 160 l/min with automatic adjustment|
|Unit display||Power status; battery gauge; alarm status|
|Operating Sound level||Less than 75 dB (A)|
|Operating Temperature range||10 DegreeC +50 DegreeC (Factory sealed 10 DegreeC +50DegreeC)|
|Humidity||Less than 95%|
The DURAFLOW powered air respirator is designed with end user comfort in mind. Its sleek, modern ergonomic profile allows the user to experience enhanced comfort while working in the most demanding environments. DURAFLOW features a durable body to withstand arduous environments and a range of design features including: real-time air flow control; audible/visual alarms; 2 battery options, LED operation displays. Additionally DURAFLOW’S high IP rating (IP65) means the unit can be submerged for cleaning. DURAFLOW is available with a wide range of approved Scott Safety headtops and filters for a variety of applications. Real-time Flow Control:
- Intelligence in the unit is constantly monitoring the flowrate in real-time to ensure correct flowrate delivered to user.
- Even as system parameters change such as battery power deteriorating correct flowrate is guaranteed.
- Alarms sound if correct flowrate cannot be achieved so user can take appropriate action.
Versatile Respiratory Solution:
Comfortable To Wear For Long Periods Of Time:
- With an extensive range of headtops, filters and accessories for a variety of hazardous applications, DURAFLOW provides flexible options for your respiratory needs.
2 Lithium-ion Battery Options:
- The lightweight, low profile ergonomic design provides comfort even over extended durations of hard work.
Ip 65 Ingress Protection:
- Standard duration battery -up to 8 hours coverage; Extended duration battery available for longer shifts –up to 16 hours coverage.
- Both batteries utilise high energy density Lithium-Ion technology for increased power peformance
- Unit can be submerged when fitted with battery and decontamination plugs, and is resistant against a variety of commonly used cleaning solutions (please refer to instruction manual for exact Cleaning & Maintenance details)
- Duraflow has a removable battery to allow users to charge and change batteries for uninterrupted work.
- Service support for main parts available as per Scott Safety’s wide approved PAPR service network.
- At approx 600g (without filters or battery), DURAFLOW is ultra-light and has a compact profile for comfortable long shift duration.
- Please note: Decontamination hose plug, filter plugs and battery should be fitted if submerged for cleaning
- Battery operating times are based on a fresh battery, appropriately charged with new filters being used at room temperature and moderate workrates.
- Extremes of temperature, the age and cycle of the battery, charge status, filter clogging, and high workrates may negatively impact operating time.
- If the application is sensitive to operating time it is recommended that the end user consult Scott Safety to determine which type of battery should be used.
3M Reusable Respirator Product Price :Get Latest Price