|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Piece|
|Unit Display||Power status; battery status; flow status|
|Alarms||Audible alarm sounds for low flow or low battery.|
|Operating Sound level||Less than 75 dB (A)|
|Operating Temperature range||10 DegreeC to +40 DegreeC |
|Humidity||Less than 95%|
|Ingress Resistance||IP54 Dust and water ingress|
The Scott Safety TORNADO Non-EX is a modular powered respiratory system which conforms to the latest EN 12941 & EN 12942 standards. At the heart of the system is the T-Power; a lightweight, compact powered air respirator which is comfortable and easy to use. T-Power features an electronic air management system. The unit monitors airflow rates and as filters are used and reduce in effiency, the unit compensates airflow so that a minimum 140l/min for open headtops and 120l/min for facemasks is maintained. With a wide range of headtops and filters, Tornado Non-EX provides one of the most versatile respiratory solutions available.
- Tornado Non-EX is a lightweight, compact, unobtrusive turbo solution.
- T-Power weighs just 370g, making it ideal for long shift durations (weight without battery or filters).
- Tornado Non-Ex features an extremely low profile unit, particularly when coupled with particulate filters.
- Tornado Non-EX is compatible with a range of Scott Safety headtops for varying applications.
- The Tornado system operates with a choice of particle (P) and several combination (A-P, ABEP...) filters.
- Tor-adapt filter adaptors allow for changes in application with additional filters.
- Tornado Non-EX provides clear audible and visual warnings of filter clogging and low battery charge
Low Through-life Costs:
- Tornado non-EX utilises the cost effective PF& TF filter platform and carries a 12 month warranty, subject to Scott Safety warranty terms and conditions